Player Code of Conduct
1. I will play for the fun of it, not to please my parents or coach.
2. I will do my best at all times, for myself and for my team.
3. I will have fun, make friends, improve my skills, and play safely.
4. I will be a good sport; I will not defend or engage in actions on or off the ice which are not consistent with good sportsmanship. I will cheer all good plays, whether they are from my team or my opponents.
5. I will treat my teammates, my coaches, my opposition, league administrators, volunteers and all officials with respect.
6. I will learn, understand, and respect the rules of the game and of the association.
7. I will never argue with the officials’ decisions, but let my coach or captain ask any necessary questions.
8. I will treat all players as I would like to be treated. I will not interfere with, bully, or take advantage of any player.
9. I will control my temper – I will not mouth off, break my stick, throw my gloves or other equipment at any time.
10. I will remember that the goals of the game are to have fun, improve my skills and feel good.